Volunteers are needed in several different ways and capacities. Here are just a few ways you may provide assistance.
- Volunteer in the Thrift Shop and Food Shelf
- Organize a food drive or clothing drive
- Organize a family or co-worker volunteer day
- Provide transportation to individuals needing to go to medical visits or local stores
- Advocate: encourage friends and family to donate to the Resource Center and support its mission
- ‘Like’ the Resource Center on Facebook and share our posts about upcoming events and fundraisers
In 2017, one of our volunteers was recognized as a KTTC Amazing Woman!