Volunteers are needed in several different ways and capacities. Here are just a few ways you can help support the Hometown Resource Center!
- Volunteer in the Thrift Shop and Food Shelf – Please complete the VOLUNTEER INTEREST FORM (online) or you can print a paper copy, complete and return to the Resource Center VOLUNTEER INTEREST FORM (printable).
- Organize a food drive or clothing drive
- Organize a family or co-worker volunteer day
- Provide transportation to individuals needing to go to medical visits or local stores
- Advocate: encourage friends and family to donate to the Resource Center and support its mission
- ‘Like’ the Resource Center on Facebook and share our posts about with information about the Resource Center and upcoming events