Donations of food and personal care items are needed all year round. Please make sure that items are unopened, in their original packaging and have not passed the best by date.
Looking for some new ideas of what items to donate? Here are just a few!
- Low sodium canned vegetables, beans and soups
- Canned tuna, chicken and salmon
- Holiday foods : canned yams, stuffing mix and cranberry sauce
- Whole grain pasta
- Low sugar breakfast cereals and oatmeal
- Canola and olive oils
- Fruit and juices with 100% fruit juice
- Shelf-stable milk
- Non-perishable protein – canned tuna, chicken, salmon, peanut butter and beans
- We also accept produce from your garden or backyard orchard!
If you are bringing donations to the food shelf, for easier unloading, we recommend using the entrance on the back of the building. The food shelf is located just inside this door.